Maintenance of separate hydraulic jack
1. The hydraulic oil should be replaced regularly during the use of the hydraulic jack to ensure the cleanliness of the oil and prolong its service life.
2. Each time the jack is used, a full-stroke telescopic test run is required for 5 strokes and then run with load. Why do you do this? This can exhaust the air in the cylinder, preheat the cylinder and piston, and effectively avoid the presence of air or water in the system.
3. Control the system temperature. Excessive oil temperature will reduce the service life of the seal and may indeed cause the hydraulic jack oil seal to leak. Long-term high oil temperature will cause the seal to permanently deform or even fail completely.
4. Protect the outer surface of the piston rod to prevent bumps and scratches from damaging the seals. Frequently clean up the mud and sand on the dust ring of the cylinder dynamic seal and the exposed piston rod to prevent sticking to the surface of the piston rod. Dirt enters the cylinder and damages the piston, cylinder or seal.
5. Check the connections of threads, bolts and other parts frequently, and tighten them immediately if they are loose.
6. Lubricate the joints frequently to prevent corrosion or abnormal wear in the absence of oil.
Low-speed marine diesel engine spare parts MAN B&W, WARTSILA, WINGD and other series2022-05-14